Emergent, Non Emergent and Prescheduled Transports

RBA provides emergency and non-emergency Advanced Life Support (ALS) and Basic Life Support (BLS) ambulance transportation to and from local facilities.

Our Fort Atkinson division provides 911 ambulance services to the City of Fort Atkinson and towns of Sumner, Oakland, Koshkonong, Hebron and Jefferson.  We also provide 911 ambulance services to the Village of Maple Bluff and the Town of Deerfield.

We provide ambulance transports of all types: hospital discharges, acute medical situations, and critical care hospital to hospital transports.  We operate units at all levels of EMS:  EMT-Basic, EMT-Intermediate Technician, EMT-Paramedic and Critical Care.  In Critical Care situations, we combine multiple teams to give us the ability to deliver a 3 person crew consisting of an EMT, an EMT-Paramedic and a Registered Nurse.  We are utilized for our critical care services when helicopters are unable to fly.

Our Dispatchers are trained to ask a series of scripted questions in order to customize the patient care team to that specific patient's medical needs.

To request further information on the types of transports and services we are able to provide, please feel free to contact us.

Prescription for Ambulance Service (AMB-012) and General Signature Form 

Insurance Billing

We accept Medicare and Medicaid assignment.

Ryan Brothers Ambulance agrees to accept what Medicare and Medicaid allow.  With Medicare, we are paid 80% of the allowed amount and the remaining 20% is paid by the patient's secondary insurance or Medicaid.  The patient will only be billed the remaining 20% of the allowed amount if they do not have secondary insurance or Medicaid.

Preferred Providers

  • Dean Health Plan
  • Physicians Plus
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield
  • Unity
  • Group Health Cooperative
  • Fort Care

Primary Ambulance Provider for:

  • St. Mary's Emergency Center - Sun Prairie
  • Agrace HospiceCare
  • Rainbow Hospice
  • Care Wisconsin
  • Iron Man Wisconsin
  • Select Specialty Hospital - Madison
  • St. Mary's Hospital - Janesville
  • Fort Atkinson Hospital